Time: 7pm to 9pm
Venue: Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road NW1 2BJ - on the ground floor in the corridor outside the cafe
1. Round up of news and events (30 minutes)
2. Goldman Sachs - Vampire Squid on Corbett Report (50 mins)
3. Metaphors with Purpose - Janos (40 mins)
Will continue with Astrotheology, Power and the Law next week.
Session 12 22nd March 2017 - notes
1. The Crisis in Democracy – Trilateral Commission – CFR – Bliderberg. Excess of democracy. Shoal of fishes. Post-war consensus under threat from debt interest. Return on capital empolyed in the 1970s. Offshore capital receipts. Exchange controls – Ridley plan. Accumulated national debt – JM Keynes – need to abolish usury. Different student cohort. Behaviour? Full grants. Nothng byond the curriculum. Bristol University – occupation of Senate House and other institutions. Dissent prior was the ruling class. 1970S prelude to the mayhem of Reagan/Thatcher revolution. Destruction of the power of labour. Shampoo in Wilkinson at 25p. Return on capital for an iPhone - low Chinese manufacturing costs. AA students not active or communicating on anything outside the curriculum. Switched of oil trading frorm £ to $. Keynes Bretton Woods – international currency – Bancor. Transfer banking from London to NY. CoL soft transition → alternative.
2. Goldman Sachs – vampire squid? Taxation – justifying the monetary system. Land Value Taxation. Ownership of commons. Social democracy. Cooperative socialism. Abolishes rents and taxation. Quakers – John Bellars. Robet Owen . Deplete the fertility of land to sweat the land. Cargill, Monsanto – agribusiness. Students not a collective any more. Income Tax temporary. Interest free money. Early day motions. Peoples money for peoples purposes. Create money to spend into circulation. QE into National Investment Bank. What it is money? Money is what money does. How is money created - fiat of the King. Currency is continually devalued by interest. Usury. Worlds biggest scam. Forbes.
3. On Voluntary Servitude - Michael Rosen False cosnciousness and ideology. Why majority who are hungry don't steal and majority of those who work not strike. Mental manipulation. Mind forged manacles. Class action. Ideology – break the structure. Fundamental problem is inverse of reality. What is ideology? Debt delusion. Using the system to change the system.